OUR HOLIDAY CLUBS
OUR CLUBS & ADDRESSES
Stubbins Primary School
*These clubs will only run when HAF funding is available*
SOME IMPORTANT INFO
We offer a variety of drop off & pick up times to best support your needs.
- Our full day at club runs from 8:30am-5:30pm
- Our activity day runs from 10am-4pm
- Our Breakfast club runs from 8:30-10am (breakfast items such as toast, fruit & brioches will be provided)
- Our chill out club runs from 4pm-5:30pm (a healthy afternoon snack will be provided)
YOUR CHILD SHOULD BRING:
- In order for your child to be best prepared for any weather we would encourage you to always send your child to club with a coat & make sure that they are wearing weather appropriate clothing for that day.
- Please also ensure that your child has a packed lunch & a refillable water bottle everyday.
- If you feel that your child may also need a spare change of clothes for any reason, please also provide this.
- In cases of hot weather please provide your child with suncream & a sun hat.
- It is also highly important that your child arrives in suitable footwear in order to participate in activities.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Children must currently be in reception class to attend club.
- Children must also be able to fully use the toilet independently
- We also offer 4 hour sessions for 4 year olds. If you are interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also accept childcare vouchers & tax free childcare.
- A tuck shop is available each day for the children to buy sweets of their choice. The maximum spend is 70p per child per day.
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We offer funded places through the government HAF programme at Easter, Summer & Christmas. These are for children who are eligible for free school meals and run for 4 hours for 4 days (1 week at Easter, 1 week at Christmas and 4 weeks at Summer).
Please check out our 'HAF Programme' page for further info.